Background 4.27.11

Thursday, July 7, 2011

goals

This is highly personal but because I somehow think that this will hold me more accountable, I'm going to post my goals for the rest of the summer...I'm the type of person who likes making a list and checking things off of it. Keeping in mind that I'm a teacher (and we tend to overplan lol), here's what I've got in mind right now:
  1. Work harder at figuring out the manual settings on my Canon Rebel XSi
  2. Paint at least one more room in the house (possibly our bedroom, but it's huge so I don't know...)
  3. Rearrange the furniture in our bedroom and figure out where to put all of our books!
  4. Start work on a place to spend time outside (i.e. a patio or deck)
  5. Start meal planning and sticking better to a food budget to save money
  6. Lose the rest of the baby weight that I've got left so that my work clothes will fit!
  7. Figure out the details of childcare for Jackson for the school year
  8. Wean Jackson from nursing before the end of August :(
  9. Finish at least one photo book that I've begun (I'm trying to make one for each year of our lives with the digital photos I've taken)

No comments: