Background 4.27.11

Saturday, June 27, 2009

recently...

I really should get some sleep, but for some reason I feel like writing a little on here...haven't been around this blogger block for a while, but here I am again...

So...time is passing and we're getting by. I always get really emotional about once a month (lol and what woman doesn't?) because all the missing him gets to me, but I know it's coming to an end. Honestly, it feels more frustrating now because it's been monthsssss and I'm just so ready to see him and feel like he's actually my real husband again...I guess it's like the last few weeks of pregnancy haha. It never gets any easier, but I'm a trooper now and I'll get through it no worse for the wear.

I just finished up a ridiculously frustrating grad class, but I'm not going to go into that too much. I actually love going to class and learning, but I didn't like feeling like I was wasting my time because of the prof's way of conducting class and the little "energizers" he made us do (think team-building activities) even though the class was about assessments. I have probably never been so glad to see a class end than this one for some reason.

I've been enjoying Adelle so much this summer so far...she is an amazing kid, and she's always impressing me with what she can do now that she's a "big girl." :)

No comments: